Keep pupils entertained with these Night Before the Night Before Christmas-themed activity sheets, perfect for rainy breaks or end of term fun!
As well as all the activity-sheets, why not increase the festive spirit with these other suggestions:
- Decorate your classroom with Christmas decorations – hang up streamers, baubles and fairy lights to bring the festive cheer
- Read The Night Before The Night Before Christmas for an hilarious, rhyming Christmas-themed story time
- Play Sleeping Santa – a a variation of the classic game Sleeping Lions. Have all the children lie as still as they can on the floor, and one by one eliminate anyone who wriggles or giggles until there’s only one winner left
- Hold a Christmas-Present Hunt – like a treasure hunt but with clues that lead the kids to a present which has lots of chocolate coins or sweets inside it
- Hold a festive fancy-dress competition – ask everyone to dress up in their favourite Christmas gear (it could be as simple as a Christmas jumper) and hold a competition for best dressed
Download the activity sheets:
We also have free teaching notes available, download here.
The Night Before the Night Before Christmas
Inspired by Clement C. Moore’s classic festive poem, this hilarious Christmas tale is sure to have you ho ho ho-ing – written by the bestselling author of Oi Frog!.
Santa is ever so busy in the run up to Christmas – he’s got presents to wrap, reindeer to wake and a sleigh to start. But has he forgotten something? And will he be ready in time?
Find out more here.