We are kicking the World Cup 2018 off in style with a competition for you to win water bottles for your class and books for your school library.
All you have to do is reply with the name of your school on the social media post on Hachette School’s Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account about this competition.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This is a competition to win Frankie’s Magic Football bottles for your class (class is up to 46 pupils), Frankie’s Magic Football, Planet Football Series, Football World: Players, An Infographic Guide to Football, The Unofficial Guide to the World Cup, Edge Sporting Heroes: Harry Kane and Football Expert: The Unofficial History of World Cup.
2. The winner will be selected at random from replies on Hachette Schools social accounts (twitter, instagram and facebook) about this competition
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
4. The competition opens at 08.00am GMT on 14th June 2018 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 17th June 2018. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
5. The competition is open to anyone aged 13 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the winner will be asked to have his or her guardian complete waivers, consent forms and/or other documentation as prerequisite for being awarded the prize.
6. This competition is UK only.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice. The Company reserves the right to not choose a winner from the selection depending on the standard of submissions. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10. The winner’s name will be published on Hachette Schools twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts
11. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address World Cup Competition, Hachette Children’s Group, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DZ.
12. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is being organised by The Watts Publishing Group Ltd, Carmelite
House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DZ.
14. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.